OFFICIALSTREETRADIO.COM

Nicki Minaj: I DON’T GET IT!

Official Street Radio December 22, 2009 News 14 Comments

I dont get it at all. Whats the big deal about Nicki Minaj? Besides the fact that her name is minaj… I’ve never liked her. Her voice is annoying. She sounds 12. Why is everyone on her d*ck? (pardon my french) The whole Foxy Brown and Lil Kim era is over. Yeah shes a pretty girl and has claimed to be bisexual and/or lesbian but that shouldn’t be the reason to get record sales.  I am not a fan at all nor am I a hater. I just dont get it… at all.

I need some feedback on this topic. What do yall think of the Harajuku Barbie? LMAO

Like this Article? Share it!

14 Comments

1. MsAngeline December 23, 2009 at 9:26 am

Yeeeeeerrrr Dani Jay,

I phucks wit nicki …lol … at first she annoyed the hell outta me, but she ight, her flow grew on me. Even tho she's about sex appeal, she got her own lane apart from fox and kim. And the whole movement she got wit lil girls and grown ass women wantin to be a "barbie", she's goin hard wit it and i respect her hustle. yamean!

2. ExponentEnt December 23, 2009 at 11:00 pm

I don't get it either… but she's doing some things different … there aren't many female rappers with sex appeal like she has …

3. dani j a y. December 24, 2009 at 7:15 am

yeah i respect her, but sometimes im just lost. maybe she'll grow on me.

4. BIG F N O December 25, 2009 at 12:35 am

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan other the her lookin sexy as hell..FUG OUTTA HERE

5. dani j a y. December 25, 2009 at 7:57 pm

haha i agree. she does have a "good future" behind her and a pretty face but besides that… nada!

6. MOONEYRAMON January 2, 2010 at 3:16 am

tHE LAYOUT IS HOT ,NICKI MINAJ IS HOT TOO. lIKE THE REMIX SHE DO AND I HEARD SHE CAN SING……..

7. MOONEYRAMON January 2, 2010 at 3:36 am

NICKI MINAJ IS A PERFECT MODEL FOR WOMEN OF TODAY, SHE OPEN ABOUT HER SEXUALITY AND SHES NOT AFRAID OF COMMUNICATING THAT VIA MUSIC. SHES LADY LIBERTY AND I APPLAUD HER FOR THAT ALSO SHE BRING A NEW VOICE TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AS A WHOLE. WOULD LIKE TO HEAR HER SING MORE.

8. dani j a y. January 5, 2010 at 1:45 am

i disagree. nicki minaj is not a model for women. shes not classy at all. if you want to find a role model for women try alicia keys.

9. ExponentEnt January 5, 2010 at 2:25 am

Amen to Alicia Keys except for the whole stealing Swizz away from his wife … lol

10. mike January 11, 2010 at 10:31 pm

she didnt steal him, they were seperated for 2 years

11. dani j a y. January 21, 2010 at 2:04 am

haha yeah no love to home wreckers… but its A Keys.

12. DLamp April 5, 2012 at 1:10 pm

I could care less about her as a person…I really dislike her as an artist. Her music combines the vacuous lyricism of current pop music with the self-indulgence of current rap music; i.e. singing and rapping that has no real worth to it. She’s doesn’t seem to care about anyone but herself.

13. DJ NEW YORK CITY KEN January 19, 2013 at 11:53 am

I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH WHAT YOU SAID. SHE CANT SING. HER RAP IS NOT THAT STYLE THAT HAS A GREAT FLOW. SHE IS NOT THAT TALENTED AS AN ENTERTAINMENT GOES. SHE DID GET THINKS FROM LIL KIM. WHEN YOU USED TO SEE LIL KIM ON STAGE SHE WAS ON POINT SHE COULD FLOW AND WORK THE STAGE LIKE NO OTHER. HER STYLE OF DRESS WES LIKE NO OTHER.

Nicki Minaj: I DON’T GET IT!
    Official Street Radio December 22, 2009 News 12 Comments I dont get it at all. Whats the big deal about Nicki Minaj? Besides the fact that her name is minaj… I’ve never liked her. Her voice is annoying. She sounds 12. Why is everyone on her d*ck? (pardon my french) The whole Foxy Brown and Lil Kim era is over. Yeah shes a pretty girl and has claimed to be bisexual and/or lesbian but that shouldn’t be the reason to get record sales. I am not a fan at all nor am I a hater. I just dont get it… at all.

14. AyNicki.M January 23, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Nicki minaj is bad as sh!t and i think yall hatin because your man will leave you for her. Grow a A$$ then make a comment

Leave A Response